Why join RESEO?
Are you an opera or dance education professional interested in creative learning and participative processes? Would you like to be part of a dynamic network for exchange, creativity and diversity in arts education?
RESEO is a platform for you to connect with peers and arts education professionals, contribute to the development of opera and dance education and foster creative learning within the sector. Joining us is an opportunity to: read more
What does it cost?
- 50+ employees: €1,350
- 21-50 employees €1000
- 4-20 employees €540
- 0-3 employees €340
- Individual members €165
- Students** / Seniors*** €80
**upon presentation of full time student certificate. Student membership does not include the right to vote at AGM/*** 65+
Three Year Rate
- 50+ employees : €3,645 instead of €4,050
- 21-50 employees : €2,700 instead of €3000
- 4-20 employees : €1,458 instead of €1,620
- 0-3 employees : €918 instead of €1,020
- Individual members : €445,5 instead of €495
- Students and Seniors | €216 instead of €240
Membership rates are on a one-year/three-year rolling basis.
Registration fees for conferences are not covered by the membership fees.
How to join RESEO?